Saturday, August 1, 2009

Toyota Vios Guy

I was at the Shell petrol station in Section 17 the other day, waiting for my turn to pump some gas into my tyres. Using the pump was a young dude, with a silver vios. Now, the vios is a nice car. The original vios styling was superb, and topped the original honda city's design FLAT! But today the tables are turned (IMHO) Anyway, back to my story...

So this guy is taking his own sweet time to pump his tyres. I wasn't in a rush or anything, so I was just observing this fella going around his car. He finally finished and backed up, while I took his spot. But that chinese fella came out and asked me the funniest question...

"Actually... how to pump air for tyre one ah?" - LOL

I gave him some tips and told him the standard pressure is around 200 kPa or 29 psi. And then he asked me "how you know?"...

Anyway, check out the Toyota Vios ad here ->

I'm RM 2.09 away from getting my first payment via online advertising XD

2 comments:

Ritzzuan said...

The Vios guy should have ask first before filling up the tyre...luckily the tyre did not exploded..

JT said...

Yalor... good thing he pump less than normal, only 25 psi.