Saturday, October 10, 2009

My X20 doesn't have...

...the following:
- side and curtain air-bags
- folding rear seats
- sun roof
- cruise control
- average fuel consumption display (km/liter)
- low tire pressure indicator (TPMS - Tire Pressure Monitoring System)
- vanity mirror lamp
- luggage net (holder) in boot
- glass antenna (who uses those old metal antenna's nowadays?!)
- illuminated ignition switch
- engine cover
- child seat lower anchors (for child restraint system)

They're stated in the owners manual, but noted with an asterisk (* if applicable).

6 comments:

StevenChen said...

I think if we have all that listed, then the price wouldn't be the same liao lor... my favorite is sun-roof. Damn...!

zekehana said...

still.. it is good to have it all

Anonymous said...

spotted ur car in TARC...

is that u rite with OZ rim?

JT said...

Anonymous: Yup, thats my car!

Anonymous said...

JT : nice car u have there...u tarc student?

anyway, my elantra incus edition coming soon..hehe

JT said...

Anonymous: Thanks, and congrats on ur new car! Nope, I'm not a TARC student, but I work in KL.