Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sightings in Melbourne!

I was so excited to spot a white X20 in Melbourne. There is a fair distribution of cars here, you'll see Ford, Honda, Toyota, Mazda, Nissan, Holden and some Hyundai, VW & BMW. Holden is an Aussie brand. I found it strange to see so many Fords and Mazdas on the road. The Mazda 3 is quite common here. Btw I've only seen 2 Mercs so far (a new C200 and a new C180) and no volvos.

I also saw a Proton Putra without its badge. Immediately my aunt said that they are probably prizes from lucky draws or contests. Sad but funny at the same time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not everything come with proton's logo are not good maa,
even the high class new mercs can brake down,
tell your aunt that now proton were changing under new admin,
persona, neo cps, exora,
you should test the new neo cps,
sharp coner high speed still high stability,
lotus handling maaa..hehehe

mae said...

x20 on low profile? so quiet ...