Sunday, July 13, 2008

Washing and Blogging

Its been a while since I blogged. Two reasons. Work and work.

Anyway, I washed, polished, and waxed the X20 at Midvalley Shine Shine car wash last Monday, under a membership package. The package entitles super cheap wash and wax at almost 20 outlets nationwide. There's supposed to be an outlet at D'sara Uptown and D'sara Perdana... but these were handwritten on the list, with the initials G.S.C. I still haven't found the G.S.C shop yet :(

I also washed the car by myself on Saturday morning, using water and lotsa love. It looked like it was gonna rain in the afternoon, but thank God it didn't. Anyway, there was a slight drizzle today.

Since I haven't been blogging, my blog stats took a dive:



There are still mortals out there, who are searching for "Hyundai Elantra X20" and finding this blog. Welcome, all you who seek more knowledge on this wonderful car. Look no further, and consider no more. Place your booking now. I wonder if you can get RM 625 if you buy a car now. However, I doubt it...

Anyway, on unrelated issues, POS Malaysia, the agent of the government to dispense the RM 625 doesn't know how much they will be paid to do it yet. But no one asks the question of who benefits from the RM 625 payout by the government.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The G.S.C shop is at the same row as Peter Brother Car Shop - uptown or behind RHB Bank, same row as ACT College.

JT said...

I went pass that road TWICE and I missed it. Will check it out again.