Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cold and Hot

The weather has been wonderful the last 2 weeks due to daily showers. I haven't turned on the bedroom aircond in a while now.

Suddenly...

Today is strangely hot. It drizzled in the morning, but by afternoon, the sun was blazing and temperatures rose up to 36 degrees.


From my house, the sky was clear without any sign of rain clouds. However, spotted some rain clouds on the way to office. Hopefully it'll rain in the evening.


Its a good thing that I'm using V-kool elite in the X20. The UV blocking is superb compared to some other tints that I've tested:


Don't realise how hot the sun is, until I stepped out of the car... :)

3 comments:

JT said...

err... not really, but thanks.

mae said...

haha.. funny. anyway your tinting is good la..no doubt

JT said...

After spending a bomb, it better be good.