Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm sick

Been busy with the new place and work. Also, its financially scary to spend money on car or anything else for the matter. Got a sore throat on Saturday, after a Friday night BBQ. Strepsils kept the sore down.

Defiant and giving in to temptaion, on Sunday, I had durian in the afternoon. It was a TT with the THM fellas, three X20s, 1 Matrix and 1 Verna. A farewell for loyal THM friend and poster Dr.Is. The durians and company were lovely. I met Sugaring, Steven & family. It was also the first time seeing mtuc's family. Kumar dropped by, better late than never. Sugaring's car was the most ganas, Incus-kitted with super black tinted windows. I won't say how many percent, least the JPJ guys are reading this. Just be assured that its "street-legal". Haha...

Dr.Is also passed me the number plate that I ordered from him. Great product at a great price. Its the Singaporean standard plate, with silver embossed font. Some say its too big, but I really like it. Installed at Elegance Auto, Kelana Jaya.









Btw, Eneos doesn't do number plates. I've asked. Grr...

EDIT: Ooppss, I just realised I've revealed my car number plate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your X20 looks more classy with new no.plate...bravo!!

JT said...

Thanks. Now it looks closer to yours, ritzzuan. :D