Friday, August 29, 2008

Medklinn is BACK!

A friend by the name of Alan Lim Boon Kim borrowed my Medklinn Mobile about a month or two ago. Because it couldn't fit in the socket of his Honda City, he misplaced it.

But what was lost, is now found! And back into my car. The Kancil. Coz it smells funny.

One thing I noted in the Kancil, is that when the Medklinn Mobile is plugged in, the radio reception is affected. CD play is fine, but I can hear some interference on radio.

Now the Kancil is IONIZED! A few more days, and it will return home to the X20.


:)

4 comments:

Mliven said...

Jason, if car interior got smell you may put the "carbon" to absorb the odor. It is environmental friendly & save cost. I have 1 pack for my car.

JT said...

The medklinn is doing a good job there. I do have carbon (charcoal) in some cupboards at home to get rid of musty smells.

Anonymous said...

no updates ? ;)

Anonymous said...

i miss your updates on x20, plus give us more sightings on x20.