Monday, October 13, 2008

THM TT (ii)

Compiled and selected pics from Kumar, mtuc and yslim:

1. Kayu Nasi Kandar, Aman Suria. We were sitting outside, till it started to drizzle.


2. Had to occupy few tables inside, as we had quite a crowd.


3. My eye-patch really stands out. It was rather uncomfortable, but no regrets.


4. Steven promoting Zhapalang's lube like a DVD salesman.


5. We moved back outside when the rain subsided.


6. Steven really gave out RM 50 discounts for StarHill spa. He even gave me TWO vouchers! My wife is a happy camper!


7. RM 80 - 12 LEDs that can change (7) colors. Save and preset or change color on intervals, up to you.


8. Headlight shootout. Looks like the Phillips won.


9. Mliven installing the LED in the trunk. Go to his BLOG for more pics.


10. This is the road where we parked all night.


11. Rear X20 light up.


12. Buying THM T-shirt from Accent G's boot sale.


13. X20 with GOLD RIMS?! I'm not sure if this is a camera trick/edited photo or not.


14. Group photos:









15. I went to church on Sunday with (my wife's) shades.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

picture no11:Rear X20 light up - looks good *sigh*