Friday, October 10, 2008

THM TT Tomorrow

Oh no... THM TT is tomorrow... looks like this TT will have the most X20s ever. Details:

TT again guys...MAKE IT HAPPEN, LET'S FLOOD THE PARKING LOT AGAIN!!!

Venue : Kayu Nasi Kandar at Aman Suria
Time : 7.30 pm onwards
Date : 11/10/08

Objective :
1. Mainly get to know new members.
2. For those long time no see and missed each others.
3. Like to poison, to be poison....share poison!
4. To discuss about the trip to SG (mancando).

Please list down your name here:
1. Alfee - since we have 41 X20s, we should see at least 20 cars turn up?
2. Zeke - kira TT Raya la ni
3. StevenChen - this time we will conquer the whole parking lot
4. Mliven
5. Kumar
6. Mtuc2003 -I will arrived on about 8.00-8.30pm
7. kkng - Hi, all THM members. Let put all ur names here la... TT Raya ma...
8. SugarIng
9. ywlim76 - hopefuly my sick baby will ok on that day.
10. Eric Choong - TBC
11. dzextreme - new member...
12. catchmeifyoucan
13. DrD
14. rezza_arif (i must go, long time never socialize..)
15. Haremeow (me too..)
16. bwfc (yeah Man! I will be there!!!! this time... will not miss this opportunity to meet up with you guys!)
17. Christopher - Will drive my 'tr33e88' over:-p See u guys!
18. Ck0112 - TBC (Hopefully my blackie still can manage to start cos almost 3 month never "touch" my blackie liao..hehe)
19. Accent_G (TT raya pakai baju raya lar hehe)
20. Midas - Count me in!
21. abgcomel
22. xxplainn - TBC
23. Kent Goh - TBC
24. Kronick-Jr [TBC]
25. pex9609 (TBC) - hopefully can make it.... lame dh tk jumpa kwn2 THM nie.... :-)
26. sangdiva (make sure you all wear baju raya ok.. I don't want to be the only one to do so)
27. marky (TBC)
28. shaznemo Getzzone (datang kejap kutip duit raya)
29.osaga (TBC)

I'm on MC and will only be back to work on Tuesday due to an eye patch. Wifey says no TT this weekend. Mmm... :(

Pray that I'll get well by tomorrow so that can go for TT :)

2 comments:

yy said...

im a new owner of x20. Would like to join the THM Gang.

JT said...

Hi YY, you're welcomed to join! Just go over to the forum and intro:

http://www.teamhyundaimalaysia.com/forum/index.php/topic,964.240.html