Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm sick and tired...

I really am sick and tired:


At the clinic near office, temperature was 37.9, now its at 38.1. These are my symptoms doctor:
- tired. Yawning alot today, even though had 7 hours sleep
- pain in the headm especially when I cough/any action that impacts the head
- gassy tummy... my wife had to endure this one. I drank some super KAU ginger juice and ate prunes yesterday. *poot*poot*
- loss of appetite. ate very little lunch today
- joints pain
- muscle pain
- Intermittant running nose. NEVER prolonged.
- Loss of focus on using the laptop.Thats strange, coz I still can type this blog post out! Maybe its only for work related matters =D

The extra-ordinarily nice and professional lady doctor checked my temperature, tummy and blood pressure. The usual viral fever with active gas in the tummy. No anti-biotics, but a return visit is scheduled on Wednesday morning, coz of the rising cases in DENGUE. I won't be surprised, as mosquitoes have been busy invading our house for the last few weeks. Btw, I had a friedn who died of DENGUE when we were only 15. A moment of silence for Maurice Kok. You are fondly remembered.

---------
moment

of

*silence*
---------

Driving home was more difficult than normal. Engine died at the traffic light once (don't worry, this is the Kancil). Anyway, i'm home safe, and waiting for my wife to pamper me tonight.

Do have a read on DENGUE and CHIKUNGUNYA.

Anyone of you who says I'm sick coz of the DIY car wash, will be virtually shot dead. Virtual killing is not a crime.

3 comments:

RiNa said...

Oh dear,u really are SICK.

I've gone through your situation just recently but not all of the symptoms you've listed. Took me more more than 2 weeks to recover.

Most importantly, drink plenty of fluids to keep you hidrated and take MC!

Anonymous said...

Who said you are sick because of the DIY car wash? hmmm.. Terrible.

How do u virtually kill someone?? Think u are really sick..

JT said...

Thanks Rina. I'm already back to work today. Guess its not dengue or chikungunya.

Mae, I virtually shoot them
*bang*
*cough*
*die*

Are you still alive?