Sunday, February 22, 2009

One Eyed X20

Good bye PIAA, welcome Phillips.

One of my PIAA H7 extreme (4700k) bulbs blew. The filamen "sudah pecah", as described by the Eneos mechanic. I blew RM 280 on a Phillips Crystal Vision. Now I have ONE working PIAA bulb for spare.


At least the crystal vision comes with the mini lamp. So I can retire my single Mini LEDs, as they are too "white". It went well with my old HIDs, but did not suit the white light from the PIAA or phillips bulbs.

All I need now is to:
- get white lamps for the fogs / projector HIDs?!
- white high beams? maybe not...
- smoke head lamps with angel eyes... mmm...

On the way home, I spotted an X20 with angel eyes outside 1utama. It was DrD, who coincidentally is my 'A'-levels coursemate. Coincidence?


Sorry for the blur pic.

No comments: