Sunday, September 27, 2009

TT @ Aman Suria with THM and CH (Avante07)

Avante07 from Club Hyundai was coming to KL on 26th Sept for a visit. I was very sad, as I had made plans for a pot-luck on that night, and didn't think I could make it for the TT. However, it turned out that the pot-luck was in Aman Suria (Mutiara Oriental Condo) and I left by 9+pm =)

Its great to hang out with fella's that share the same passion as you. Many thanks to the THM forummers for making this a "meriah" TT.

The only red Avante in SG, the owner also wearing red:


The ride is lowered with TEIN adjustables. Only 1 finger spacing!


Why Avante 1.6 comes with engine cover and X20 doesn't? Grrr...


CHAN: Guess who's car is this?


So many X20 with Incus bodykit. *sniff* =(


A comparison with my ride, STOCK bodykit =((

1 comment:

Ritzzuan said...

Time to light up those Hyundai emblem..