Monday, June 16, 2008

2nd Service at Kah Bintang 223 Branch

Time for my 2nd service. This time, I brought my own Fully Synth Eneos oil. Wifey sent the car to the workshop early this morning while I was still snoozing due to some early work that came around.

Had mentioned about 3 things:
- Use the Eneos oil
- Check the petrol smell
- The steering wheel is pulling to the left

Well, the steering wheel is still pulling to the left. I don't know if the petrol smell will still be there (another 250km to go b4 my next refuel). But I'm sure they used the Eneos oil. Total bill came up to RM 13.00 for the oil filter and a (free) car wash. However, today's service took longer than usual, and my car was parked idle for the longest time. I also had to wait till after lunch where the service guy at the counter could print out my receipt.

The boss from Boon Siew came over to visit the 223 branch around 1.30pm. All the sales guys were in their smartest outfits. A korean big shot was supposed to appear, but no show. Sam brought the visitors for a tour around the branch.



How's the car after the service? I was hoping for a better fuel consumption and a smoother ride, but seems the same only. Looks like I'll need to reset the ECU! YEAH!

2 comments:

Justin said...

Hey Jason, any improvements felt with the new air filter? Technically and theoretically engine should be slightly more powerful.

JT said...

i didn't really push it yet, but I think theres a slight improvement. Maybe psychological... hahaha...

feels like the car is more eager to move. no need to step on the gas too much.