Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More X20's on the road

Sunday afternoon near Sea View restaurant in Sea Park. Spotted this Saphire Silver X20 looking for parking as well. Looks like this car is populating our Klang Valley streets!

Too bad the petrol price is a major discouragement for our 2.0 liter car. Someone on the forum is looking to cancel/transfer his X20 booking. *sigh*

More reason to support Pakatan Rakyat. I hope whoever leads this country is God fearing. That's all the politics I'm gonna talk about.

Btw, talking about petrol prices and critising our leaders for stupid remarks is not being 'political'... in case you're wondering.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm expecting my new black x20 next monday. your blog had somehow helped me in deciding to buy one. thanks.

JT said...

Hi Redliner. Thank you for your comment. Hope everything goes smoothly. Which branch did u get it from?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason, sorry for this late reply. I have been driving my X20 for a week. Got it from PJ 223 branch. So far so good. Your blog here is very helpful and used as my reference. Thanks and keep it up.