Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rims, Rims, Rims...

Did you know that black ppl have an obsession for sport rims? A black man will put bling bling rims on anything... including a toaster, if they can. They won't think twice in spending 2 months salary to buy a set of chrome-spinning-rims.

Now, for your average M'sian dude, its down to a few choices:
- Local rims (JRD?)
- Thailand rims (Lenso)
- Taiwan rims (the Japanese alternative)
- Japan rims (Ooooo...)
- Italian rims (Yeah, baby!)

Most guys will go for local rims (heavy stuff) coz its cheap. The next budget imported rims are the taiwanese ones, which are not too bad stuff. The japanese rims are for the hardcore Jap fans, or another alternative is to buy 2nd hand Jap rims which are not too pricey. For me, Lenso impressed me with their designs, and I thought of getting a set. But they lack variety for the 5 or 10 hole designs.

Here are some Lenso rims:
1. Gold rims will sit nicely on a BLACK X20! Yummy...


2. Sporty 5 spoke, silver rim. Simple, sporty and tough look.


3. These are the first Lenso rims that I saw. It looked very interesting on a Putra. But I dunno whether it'll look good on the X20...


4. Did you know that I love 5-spoke rims? This one looks really macho.


5. White sporty rims, light weight too.


Some other rims on the X20:



And last, but not least, OZ Racing Record =D

3 comments:

Ritzzuan said...

The 4th photo of Lenso rim..looks very nice.

JT said...

Agreed. Yours coming soon? :)

Ritzzuan said...

I like our std rim design but I want a 17"..