Saturday, March 22, 2008

Grr...

Found another scratch on the X20. The first was on the left side mirror. The second, on the front left fender. Tiny, but noticeable.

Theres some air bubbles in the front passenger window. Looks like another trip back to V-Cool.

The rear undercarriage, right above the tires are quite funny. There is sound proofing done above the left tire, but only half done for the right tire! Tried knocking the undercarriage, and the difference is:
1. Left - Thud, Thud
2. Right - Klank, Klank

SA advised to do anti-rust in Tmn. Mayang to help the undercarriage sound proofing.

Btw, if you send ur car for service, please tell the service center whether u want car wash or not.

Grr...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you the only person on your blog? Seems like fun talking about cars...=) I'm that kind of person: technology. I wonder why nobody's joined.
If I'm wrong, correct me.

JT said...

I'm the only person POSTING on my blog. Its not a forum, you know. However, feel free to comment. I don't have alot of comments because:

1. This is a new blog, not many people know about it.

2. Not many people have / are interested in the Elantra X20.

Do you have a blog?