Monday, March 24, 2008

X20 Sightings... and also Advante sightings...

I saw a Sapphire Silver X20 on Jalan Ampang this afternoon, around 2pm. Was going to Raja Chulan for work, and passed a weird looking car. I must say that the sapphire silver rear end looks kinda weird. Even my colleague in my car said that. "Black doesn't make the rear end look funny." - Hon Yau, 2008.

An indian guy with Penang plate (PHR ***) was driving:






This is my 4th X20 I saw on the road. The rest are:

1. Before I got my car, I was in Tmn Megah for futsal. I got into my Kenari, sweaty and ready to head home, I saw a sapphire silver X20 parked right in front of me. It was A SIGN from HEAVEN! No, it was not.




2. A few days after I got my car, I was in Petaling Garden with wifey. After picking up my car from a car wash, I saw a Silver X20 coming my way. I drove past him, a chinese guy with long hair, and he made a U-turn. I came back after 5 minutes, and saw the driver at the Mamak. Sorry no pics.

3. Saw an Advante at Kluang, Johor.

Hope to see more of this beautiful car on the road! :)

No comments: