Sunday, March 30, 2008

The HID Battle... is lost.

After weeks of HID problems research on its legality, I've changed back to halogen lights. The last straw was an article in Utusan that was Paul Tan linked up. Read HERE (Paul Tan) and HERE (Utusan-BM).

Anyway, the new halogen bulbs are PIAA Xtreme Force 4700k, bought & installed at Eneos at RM 258. (after 15% discount and RM20 installation fee). Took out my made-in-China HIDs to be sent back to Kluang for warranty claim. After the claim, I dunno what I'm gonna do with the new set. Maybe sell it at a loss... *sigh*

The new lights are so dim, compared to the HID, but at least its legal and therefore, my wife won't get in trouble with JPJ/coppers if she's driving alone at night. Will post pics later, as its been a busy weekend.

No comments: