Thursday, March 20, 2008

piv·ot (n.) - A short rod or shaft on which a related part rotates or swings.

Still feeling sick today. The sore throat is not a little better. Damn virus... @#$%^&*

Just came back frm N1. Their sales guy quoted the Pivot blue raizin @ RM 250. Installation is another RM 40. No nego at all. I asked if I were to buy additional stuff, would they install it together? Eg. the Spark Earth? The answer is "NO." Spark Earth installation another RM 20. "Very easy to install wan... you can install yourself..." He said, as he showed me the grounding points guide.

Almost didn't want to install cos no discount. After considering a while, I decided to pay the extra rm40. Thank goodness I did, coz the installation is not as easy as I thought. I wouldn't be able to do it as neatly as their Indian staff named Marcus.

N1 workshop is about 5 minutes drive from their shop. During the installation, one of their Chinese staff advised to install the pivot spark earth (improve grounding) and the yellow spark raizin (improve ignition) as well. He's using it in his own Satria and has lotsa improvements to torque and engine idling. I said, "maybe next time".

So far, no noticeable torque/engine improvement. Will test out my lights tonight. Before that, some pics:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost

No comments: