Friday, April 4, 2008

Air-Con Update!

Good news. As posted by KBHO on Team Hyundai Malaysia, the climate control works in a very smart way after all.

When using AUTO mode, pressing another air-con button will not disable the AUTO mode. Here's his post, explained clearly:

"I finally finished reading the manual last night. I found out some answers for the auto-climate control system which have been bugging me for awhile. So, here is the finding.

If we turn the Auto mode on and later change any of the other settings (air intake, fan speed, mode, etc...). The settings that were not manually adjusted stay Auto. Example: I turn Auto on at temp set to 24C (others untouched) and then I turn on internal air-circulation. The fan speed, temperature and mode remains auto even the Auto sign is turned off. I tested this morning and it works. Hope this is useful information."

Indeed very useful information. I've tried it out and it works. Two thumbs up for Hyundai.

No comments: