Sunday, April 27, 2008

Car STALLED!

*gasp*

Was between The Curve and Ikea, passing through the 2 bumps, while adjusting the volume on the CD, when the accelerator suddenly felt unresponsive. I gave it a little pump, and the car was just gliding along. To my horror, the lights on the dash were ON, displaying the icons when the key is locked-in and turned, but the engine is not running!

*faints*

Turn off...

Turn on...

Nothing.

This is the Saturday jam at Mutiara D'sara, and s string of cars waiting behind to get to their shopping destination. I, however, was more worried about the car than causing a minor jam.

Turn off...

Turn on...

Ignition.

*phew*

This is my first auto car. I'm baffled, how the car stalled. I was stuck in a jam in KL before inching to the Curve. I was adjusting the volume. The air-conditioning was at full blast for a long period of time (bloody hot saturday afternoon). Why did it stall? Pray, tell...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just some thought of the possible causes:

1. Engine over heated? (check water level?)
2. Electrical failure due to over-drain the power? (Did you install many additional components that drain more power?)
3. Electrical failure due to circuitry issue?


silverpg