Monday, April 21, 2008

Zero to Hundred

I finally had the chance to Zero To Hundred the x20 at yesterday evening 11.30pm.

Yesterday night at D'sara Highway, the stretch from coming down the KBU college ramp (after the NKVE toll) to Damansara Utama. However a few considerations:

- The road was slightly downhill

- My car is heavy (will the big sub + box and soundproofing of at least 25 kg)

- Full tank of petrol

I parked at the side of the highway and waited about 5 minutes for all cars to clear and with my watch in my right hand, I floored the accelerator.

First gear went to about RPM 6k, and if i'm not wrong, I hit 100km/h in 2nd gear! However, it was too fast to really take notes, and the thrill (adrenaline rush) was intoxicating!

However, I won't do it again, due to:

- The strain on the engine

- The danger that it poses for other motorists, and myself

- The fuel it burns... :(

My time was 10.5 seconds. :)

No comments: