Friday, May 30, 2008

Bad car day today

1. I parked too near a metal fence and while opening the boot, the paint was scratched off. Nothing major, but noticatble. How careless of me. *grrrr*

2. On the way back from office, I stopped by Petronas to refuel. Now, some may know about the problem of the petrol smell in the car, so I thought it would be great to try pay close attention to the petrol smell this time. I also had 3 other colleagues in the car.

After filling up to the brim, I came back into the car. No smell. After a minute, I started the car, the air-con came on, and the petrol smell came in. The terrible and health threatening fumes invaded the car for the entire trip back to office. One colleague had her window down almost the whole time. The smell lasted for hours. This has got to be rectified by the next service... or else, I'll have to escalate it.

Met up with Kumar later at night, and he mentioned that this only happened to him when using Petronas fuel. Shell no problem. I beg to differ, coz I always use Shell and the fumes comes into the car too.

3. I reached office at 5.30pm. Worked till 10.30pm

4. After dinner, I scratched the rear-right door with my watch. Nothing noticable, coz it was very dark.

I'm gonna drive the Kancil to work tomorrow. *sigh*

No comments: