Friday, May 30, 2008

Unpleasant surprise...

I love blogging about my car. I know it sounds freaky and may sound like a disorder, but I relax by posting here. Strange thing, this is.

Haven't posted in a while coz work has been really busy.

I got a registered mail notification on over the last weekend. It said to collect the registered mail from D'sara Jaya post office on Monday (26 May 2008).

To collect a parcel/registered mail from our beloved (govern)mentally-challenged post office sounds like a quick affair. However, I guess some officer decided to take a long lunch break, or extend their weekend (MC on Monday or God-knows-what), or maybe go for minum immediately after lunch, therefore causing the few of us there to... wait-lah! After a long wait at the post office (the poslaju/parcel/registered mail personnel was no where to be seen), I finally signed the papers to collect a... saman. The waiting was long enough to get to my nerves and the saman just tipped me over. But thanks be to God, I'm a professional, rational human being who also has weaknesses and makes mistakes like my other homosapiens, so I forgive the incompetant nincompoop who is the post office supervisor/manager. Sorry, a little off topic...

RM 300.00 for speeding at 100km/h in a 80km/h zone. The date and time of the saman looked very familiar. After a while, I remembered. It was a convoy to Port Dickson, with 2 other cars (Honda City and Toyota Altis). I was not leading the way, however, I was the only one that got the 'unpleasant surprise'.

Where is justice?!

Anyway, its my fault for speeding, and I guess I'll have to pay for it. No more speeding on Seremban highway. Drivers, be warned.

No comments: