Friday, May 30, 2008

Google me (boring stats)

Someone actually googled me:

29 May
09:59:20 PM
www.google.com.au
elantra jason tong

Thanks for your visits. I wish you would post more comments. Even if its "you suck" or "boring" or "hyundai elantra x20 sucks because..."

So far, I've got hits from google:
- www.google.com.my
- www.google.com.au
- www.google.ae
- www.google.dk
- www.google.co.za
- www.google.lv
- www.google.co.uk
- www.google.co.tr
- www.google.com
- www.google.com.sg
- www.google.es
- www.google.gr
- www.google.co.in
- www.google.fr
- www.google.cn
- search.yahoo.com

And no, I didn't google my own blog and manually generate traffic to gloat about it. That would be lame, extremely 'low' and just pathetic.

Worldwide visitors:

- Data taken on 30th May 2008:




- Data taken on 27th May 2008

No comments: