Monday, May 26, 2008

Funny forum posts...

This post was made by Vioslove, and I felt the responsibility of all Hyundai owners to reply, although it will make me look silly.

Topic: vios vs atos

posted on 24-May-08 18:00 by Vioslove

vios > atos

1.5 > 1.1

vvti > non vvti

got butt > no butt

80K > 40K

vios win :)
---------------
vios rocks!
_________________________________

posted on 26-May-08 1:45 by alfee

Omg... what a lame post. Compare apple to apple la (eg. Vios with Hyundai
Accent or Elantra)

Anyway, to come down to your level:

Elantra X20 > vios

2.0 > 1.5

CVVT = VVTI

Proper butt > Short butt (mini sedan)

93k > 80k

U decide on the winner.

---------------
Elantra X20 Blog
_________________________________

After further checking, I found that Mr. Vioslove (could have been a Ms. as well) was BANNED.



Probably due to spamming Vios promo/marketing messages across the Autoworld forums. Dunno, don't care.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bro!!

Saw ur blog thru the Motor Trader..
I'm about to book the new Hyundai Elantra. Maybe this weekend....

So far, do u face any problem with this car? Do u really feel regret? The first time I saw Elantra, is like love at first sight...I have test drive this car for 2 times and I feel it is really nice and comfort. Any advise to me before I heading to the Kah Bintang this weekend?

JT said...

Hi Ricten, thanks for visiting.

Problems? nothing major. Currently having the petrol smell in car issue.

My advise is to book the car asap! Where are you booking from? with who?

Before collecting your car, you can refer to:

http://www.teamhyundaimalaysia.com/forum/index.php/topic,901.0.html

Anonymous said...

I will book the car at Kah Bintang, Jalan Ampang. No major issue means u r quite satisfy with ur car, rite??? How about the spare parts or car services? expensive???

By the way, u asked me to book the car ASAP. R the price going to increase?

Anyway, I enjoy reading ur blog. Keep up the good work....

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!