Friday, May 30, 2008

What can you do with RM 19.00 today?

1. Have a meal at Carl's Junior. A decent set meal, with unlimited drinks (including ice-lemon tea), plus Heinz sauces. Yummy.

2. Go to http://www.skytrex-adventure.com/content.html (Actually, the offer price is RM 20 and another RM 1 for parking)

3. Buy facial wash. I nearly bought a Body Shop facial cleanser, coz it was 20% off. Instead I got 2 Nivea tubes for the same price. Sorry off topic again...

4. Donate to a charitable organization. I give RM 20 a month to Makna. However, after finding out about the 'sales' staff and the commission they make, and estimating how much actually goes to the cause of saving cancer patients, I'm cynical about the charity drive. But I'll still continue giving, as its tax deductable and it eases my conscience.

5. Pay KLCC parking. Sheesh, these buggers are making alot of money just by maintaining the car park.

No comments: